MPA0802 power amplifier adopts standard 19-inch rack width, 2U 9-inch chassis design, small size, light weight, and easy installation. The circuit uses Class TD power amplifier module analog amplifier circuit and efficient and reliable R-SMPS full-bridge power supply system, built-in closed-loop automatic control system design (automatic adjustment of output power, stable performance and system security) and integrated active power Factor correction circuit (PFC), PFC makes MPA power amplifier more efficient and controllable, can adjust the current waveform according to the alternating voltage waveform, and adapt to the wide voltage operation of the global range. At the same time, a single standard current circuit breaker can carry higher power.
As a new era audio power amplification technology, Atlas Sound integrates advanced electronics in Class TD technology into the smallest power amplifier module. The Class TD amplifier designed by MPA boasts today’s advanced sound reinforcement technology to provide listeners with the best listening enjoyment.
Power factor correction (PFC) and RSMPS full-bridge-type regulated power supplies allow for a higher power output from the power supply in an efficient manner at low power consumption. In addition, the PFC improves sound quality by eliminating the lower harmonics of the power supply frequency and therefore reducing hum and distortion due to power supply instability.
- l Adopt ClassTD power amplifier module and efficient and reliable R-SMPS full-bridge toroidal transformer power supply system.
- l Integrate active power factor correction circuit (PFC) to make the power amplifier more efficient and controllable
- XLR input socket and link Socket
- l SpeakON Nl4 output socket
- l Rear panel has input sensitivity selection (32dB/1V/0.775V)
- l Three connection modes can be set (Stereo/ Parallel /Bridge)
- l CCC certification
- l Power: 8 ohms 2X700W; 4 ohms 2X1200W; 8 ohm bridge 2000W; 4 ohm bridge 2000W;
- l Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤ 0.05%
- l Input Sensitivity: 32dB/1V/0.775V
- l Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 100dB
- l Voltage gain: 36dB
- l Damping coefficient: > 500
- l Slew rate: ≥ 10V/us