FAP42T combines superior coaxial loudspeaker performance with wide dispersion and easy installation.
A low profile enclosure and wide coverage make the FAP42T a perfect choice for low ceilings. The FAP42T will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system.
The FAP42T is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications.
- 4 Pole Detachable “Phoenix” Style Connector Allows Easy Pre-Wiring and is Convenient for Daisy Chaining Additional Strategy Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- Easy Installation in Drop Tile or Sheetrock Ceilings via C-ring/V-rail Tile Bridge and “Dog Leg” Mounting System (Included)
- Enhanced Quality 70.7V/100V Internal Transformers Minimize Insertion Loss and Maintain Low Frequency Response While Providing increased Output for Higher SPL Applications
- Extended Low Frequency Response from the 285 Cubic Inch Optimally Tuned and Ported Deep Drawn Galvanized Steel Enclosure
- Front Mounted Tap Selector Switch for Easy System Tuning Adjustments Includes Transformer Bypass Setting for 8 ohm Direct Coupled Operation
- Perfect Companion with the FAPSUB Subwoofer System When Sub Bass is Required
- Press-Fit Grille Blends Perfectly into Contemporary Architecture
SPEAKER TYPE Coaxial
SENSITIVITY 88dB Average
POWER TAPS 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 Watts & 8Ω
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 75Hz – 20kHz
DIAMETER 10 1/2″ (26.67 cm)
CERTIFIED TO SAFETY LISTING UL 1480