A professional grade audio power amplifier specifically designed for demanding contractor applications, the CP400 features esoteric grade toroidal power supply and output transformers. These transformers were chosen for their outstanding reliability as well as extended frequency response (-3dB @ 30Hz – 16kHz via transformer output) Now you can have the peace of mind that systems specified with the CP400 will have true transformer output isolation, a feature that previously may have not been affordable due to the cost of quality external transformers.
CP400’s two independent channels ensure maximum channel separation and ultra low distortion figures while providing years of faithful service.
Whether your application is a large distributed constant voltage sound system or a high SPL sound reinforcement system, the AtlasIED CP400 is the perfect answer for high power/low cost amplification needs.
- 25V, 70.7V, 100V, and Direct Coupled (2,4, and 8 Ohm) Outputs Mounted on Barrier Strips with Covers for Safety
- Balanced Inputs on Barrier Strip and XLR Connectors
- Dual-Speed, High Efficiency Fan Cooling
- Loop Through Feature on Male XLRs, One per Channel Input
- Power-Up Muting
- Stepped Attenuators Mounted on the Rear for Security
- Toroidal Output Transformers Provide Full Electrical Isolation and Meet Worldwide Safety Agency Approval
- UL Listed – UL60065
8Ω STEREO 160 Watts x2
4Ω STEREO 240 Watts x2
2Ω STEREO 270 Watts x2
8Ω BRIDGED MONO 500 Watts
4Ω BRIDGED MONO 600 Watts
70.7V STEREO 200 Watts x2
25V STEREO 175 Watts x2
140V/200V BRIDGED MONO 400 Watts
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30Hz – 50kHz (±3dB)
CONNECTOR TYPE Terminal Block & XLR
NUMBER OF FANS 1 – Variable Speed
HEIGHT 5 3/16″ (13 cm)
VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY 110V – 120V