Environment-resistant SM Series loudspeaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and 1″ exit high frequency compression driver. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director.
This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (65°H x 65°V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the AtlasIED PolyGuard protection circuit.
The SM82T includes an internally mounted 60-watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with 8Ω bypass and screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications. To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series SM82T surface mount loudspeakers are constructed of weather resistant materials: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene injection molded cabinets; polypropylene woofer cones; powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware.
The Strategy Series loudspeaker systems include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. Ensure that the chosen fixing point is strong enough to support the SM82T. Care should also be taken to prevent the SM82T from being exposed to direct precipitation.
A 5/8″-27 threaded hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM82T series loudspeaker to be mounted on any AtlasIED microphone stand for near-field live sound applications. 2-3/8″ OC brass inserts are also provided on the rear of the SM82T to accommodate an OMNIMOUNT bracket (not sold by AtlasIED).
All inserts for mounting knobs are standard 1/4″-20 to allow easy substitution of off-the-shelf vandal-proof torx® head or “one-way” hardware. Input connectors include a two pole barrier strip with wire capture “caps” capable of accepting up to (2) #14AWG cable. 1.9, 3.7, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 watt and 8Ω bypass taps are screwdriver selectable via a sealed switch located near the input section on the rear of the cabinet. A tongue-in-groove cover with rubber wire exit grommet is provided to protect the input connections and transformer switch assembly from moisture. Can be painted to accommodate any architectural considerations.
- 1″ Exit Titanium High Frequency Compression Driver
- All ¼”-20 Hardware Inserts Allow Easy Integration of “Off-the-Shelf” Security Hardware
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™- A Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System Provides Accurate, Even High Frequency Coverage
- Compact, 2-way Loudspeaker Systems for Exceptional Performance in Music and Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Conforms to 100HR Salt Spray Test per ASTM B117
- Highly Efficient 8″ HYCONET Treated Woofer
- POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Circuit Diverts Damaging Transient Signals to Protect the Tweeter
- Screwdriver Adjustable 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer for Distributed Sound Applications with 8Ω Bypass
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor Use: UV-Resistant, Talc Impregnated, Polypropylene, Injection Molded Enclosure, Powder Coated Aluminum Grilles and All Brass Hardware Inserts Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated and Powder Coated “C” Bracket (Included)
- OMNIMOUNT™ Compatible
SPEAKER TYPE Surface Mount
POWER TAPS 1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 & 8Ω bypass
HEIGHT 16 1/2″ (41.9 cm)
WIDTH 9 1/16″ (23.0 cm)
DEPTH 8 7/16 (21.4 cm)
SHIPPING WEIGHT 20.00 lbs (9.07 kgs)